Nerve Coach and NerveLabs, LLC
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites and Apps, including information:
● by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, country, orany other information collection on the Websites or Apps that is defined as personal data or personallyidentifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
● that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as whether you are a current user, productinterests, or information related to your inquiry or request;
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites or Apps, and usage details;
● and/or possibly including any medical information you disclose, including protected health information(“PHI”) or other related health information.
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usagedetails, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other trackingtechnologies
Information You Give to Us. The information we collect on or through our Websites or Apps may include:
● Information that you provide on our Websites or Apps. This includes information provided when you sign upfor our Services; when we process or respond to your inquiries related to requests for treatment, payment,customer service; and when you provide feedback on our Websites or Apps.
● Your responses to questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and Apps and of the fulfillment of your inquiries orrequests.
● Your search queries on the Websites.
Information We Collect About You. As with many other websites and mobile applications, as you navigate throughand interact with our Websites or Apps, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certaininformation about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Websites or Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs, language, date andtime of access, frequency, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on theWebsites or Apps.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, hostdomain, and browser type.
● Details of referring websites (URL). We also may use these technologies to collect information about youronline activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintainit or associate it with personal information you provide to us or that we collect in other ways or receive from thirdparties. It helps us to improve our Websites or Apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service, includingby enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites or Apps according to yourindividual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Websites or Apps
Cookies Used on the Websites. Our Websites and Apps use two types of cookies: single session (temporary) andmulti-session (persistent). Temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open, and are used fortechnical purposes such as enabling better navigation through our Websites or Apps. Once you close your browser,the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposesincluding tracking the number of unique visitors to our Websites and information such as the number of views a pagegets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. Cookies, by themselves, will not beused by Ro to disclose your individual identity. This information identifies your browser, but not you, to our serverswhen you visit the Websites or Apps. We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals in your browser. We may also collectdata by using “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means (collectively, “pixel tags”) that allow us toknow when you visit our Websites or Apps. Through pixel tags, we obtain non-personal information or aggregateinformation that can be used to enhance your online experience and understand traffic patterns. Information WeReceive From Other Sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites weoperate or the other Services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, thirdparties intermediaries, such as the physicians, medical professionals, and pharmacies with whom we partner toprovide you with services, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, and searchinformation providers).
In connection with providing you with the Websites, Apps, and Services, we may use, compile, analyze, and saveyour information in the following ways:
● To communicate with you about the Websites, Apps, and Services, or your use of the Websites, Apps, andServices, and send you communications to meet your needs.
● To provide you with information that you have requested or to respond to your inquiries.
● To provide you with technical support and to improve our Websites, Apps, and Services.
● To verify your identity and administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling yourorders.
● In order to ensure that content from our Websites and Apps is presented in the most effective manner foryou and for your computer or mobile phone, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services(when you choose to do so), and as part of our efforts to keep our Websites and Apps safe and secure.
● To communicate with you about our products and Services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, andparent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our thirdparty partners.
● To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliverrelevant advertising to you.
● In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization,or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship withus, including, without limitation, personal information that you provide and other information concerning yourrelationship with us.
● To notify you about changes to our Websites, Apps, or Services.
● For any purpose where you have given your consent (where legally required).
● To comply with applicable federal and state law
Information We Receive From Other Sources. We will combine information we receive from other sources withinformation you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combinedinformation for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may disclose aggregated, de-identified information about our users, and information that does not identify anyindividual, without restriction
● To any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates, including our ultimate holdingcompany and its subsidiaries.
● To health care providers (i) to schedule and fulfill appointments and provide health care services as part ofthe Services, (ii) to whom you send messages through our Services, and (iii) for other treatment, payment orhealth care operations purposes, including pharmacy services, upon your request.
● To health care organizations, pharmacies, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use tosupport our business or in connection with the administration and support of the Services.
● To our third party service providers that provide services such as the hosting our Websites or Apps, dataanalysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similarservices.
● To any third parties we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution,or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ro’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ro about our Website or App usersis among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you email us asking us to contact a third party(including a medical professional), we may transmit the contents of
● your email to the recipient.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
You may contact us at the address below—or by emailing email@example.com —to request access to, correct, ordelete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except byalso deleting your user account. If Ro deletes your user account, medical providers and other affiliates may still havethe right to retain information as required by applicable law, regulations, or their own retention policy. We may notaccommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement orcause the information to be incorrect. Unless otherwise required by law, We will also erase personal information whenthe personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which was collected or otherwiseprocessed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and thereis no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimategrounds for the processing; when your personal information has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessaryto comply with legal obligations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and fromunauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) apassword that enables you to access certain parts of our Websites and Apps, you are responsible for keeping thispassword confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The information you share in public areasmay be viewed by any user of the Websites or Apps.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our bestto protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites orApps; any transmission is at your own risk.
Dr. Megan McClimon
Chief Privacy Officer
The Nerve Coach and NerveLabs, LLC
70 Buckwalter Rd, Suite 411
Royerford, PA 19468